I produce my own work and also work for other organisations and people.
I am currently developing The Shakespeare Project – a grime-meets-Shakespeare-meets-clubbing experience which I am producing and directing.
I also work as Senior Producer on the BBC Children’s Interactive In-House content team.
I have worked as Senior Digital Producer and Digital Producer on multiple deadline-critical and high-profile projects for many leading UK and global organisations, including: Channel 4; Mickey & Mallory Ltd; NHS; BBC; Granada; The Telegraph; Disney; Discovery Communications Group; Endemol Productions; and Orange Communications.
My digital work for the Channel 4/TwoFour prime time series, Bedtime Live, won the IVCA Clarion Gold Award.
As a producer and senior producer, my role has been to:
- Scope and plan projects and manage project schedules, teams and budgets
- Write project documentation and manage multiple stakeholder involvement
- Seek and negotiate group and stakeholder consensus on project and content plans
- Commission and manage project teams
- Commission, manage and create all types of digital content across a wide variety of platforms
- Take full responsibility for all areas of a project and report progress to senior colleagues
- Design and run colleague, client and stakeholder workshops and consultations
- Write and consult on digital content and marketing strategies
“The best interactive producer I’ve worked with. Emma did everything digital on Bedtime Live and was truly remarkable.”
Susan L. Maxwell, Executive Producer, Bedtime Live (Twofour Ltd for Channel 4)
“I highly recommend Emma. Not only is she a pleasure to work with, but you can trust her to get things done properly, no matter what is needed, how tight the deadline, or how difficult the staff or contractors, she pulls it out of the bag.”
Sarah Charlton, MD at Mickey & Mallory Ltd